The Morris Trophy is the college football award given annually to the top offensive lineman and defensive lineman in the Pacific-12 Conference. Founded by Traci Morris, it has been awarded since 1980. Traci’s idea was to have players vote for the best opponent they faced on the field. As such it is one of the best awards a player can receive. It truly comes from his peers.
2014 Morris Trophy Award Presentation date announced – Thursday, January 15, 2015 at the Washington Athletic Club in downtown Seattle.
Our guest speaker is Chad Ward, 2000 winner from University of Washington
Reserve your tickets today – email@example.com
OFFENSE – Xavier S’ua-Filo, UCLA:
- 6’3″ 305 lbs., Junior, G
- From Pleasant Grove, Utah
- 2-Time All PAC 12 First Team
OFFENSE – Will Sutton, Arizona State University:
- 6’1″ 267 lbs., Senior, DT
- From Corona, California
- 4th 2-Time Winner of the Defensive Award
- 2-Time PAC 12 Player of the Year
- 11.5 Tackles for loos, 4 Sacks, 1 interception